Friday, March 13, 2009
Shalom and Welcome to our blog
Today is Friday the 13th and on Sunday we will be heading to Dulles for our flight to Israel. We are so grateful for this opportunity and thank God for placing us in St. Pete at just the right time to meet Jay and Bonita (former CFI staff in Jerusalem) and for opening all the doors for us to go. This has been an eight month process and we are now, finally, ready to start this new experience. Following church and a farewell lunch with family on Sunday, Melan
ie will drive us to the airport for our evening departure. We know it is going to be very (make that VERY) hard to say good bye to our little playmates. We have a lay-over in Austria and will arrive in Tel Aviv at 3 p.m. on Monday. The schedule is to meet the CFI staff on Tuesday and to start our jobs on Wednesday. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Please write to us at larrycarol22@yahoo.com or leave a message on this blog. We want to keep up with the news from everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad to see you guys are going to be blogging! This is going to be an exciting journey to follow! We'll be praying!
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm so impressed that you are blogging. Saundra hasn't mentioned to me that you are going to Jerusalem. Can't wait to follow your travels.
ReplyDelete~Tricia (Mom of Adam, Abby & Andrew)
Dear C and L,
ReplyDeleteI am excited to follow your journey through this wonderful experience. You are in my heart...be safe!! Love to you both, Janie
Thank you for starting a blog. It will help me to feel like I'm there with you. I read in Ezekial 39 last night about God calling His people back to Israel...I feel like you are right there in the middle of prophecy being fulfilled. Praise God. I admire and love you both so much. Can't wait for your information and pictures. God be with you, Saundra
ReplyDelete